Thursday, October 14, 2010

What is an Emissary?


I first learned what an Emissary was from the renowned author James Twyman who wrote the book "Emissary of Light". Mr. Twyman explains that for thousands of years Emissaries of Light have prepared the world for this time and their only function has been to keep the doors of heaven open, or to keep the flow of Divine Light conscious and strong.
Before I read this wonderful book, which I highly recommend to everyone, I was already on my path to becoming an emissary and did not consciously realize it. When I was 18 I became a YMCA camp counselor and it was by far one of the best experiences of my life. Our directors encouraged us to be fun counselors and create a camp name for ourselves. I chose the name Heaven. I was enchanted by the feel and love that eminated from the name and felt that since I was someone who always looked at the unknown side of life it fit me perfectly. Little did I know I would grow to be a person so divinely connected and a true emissary of light.
My goal here on this planet is to be the change I wish to see in the world and help each and every person remember who they are and that they too are divinely connected to all that is. In our crazy world we have found ourselves lost and unable to connect to the truly important things. We reach for money, lust, and obsessive cravings and desires which are all big bright illusions of what we are really searching for. So as an emissary of light I am on a mission light many others to spread my wings and soar through the world reaching out and reminding you of who you are and the power that lies within you. If you feel that life has a horrible hold over you and you would like someone to help redirect you feel free to contact me at any time. If you are hesitant, shy, or merely just an observer come back often to my blog space and see if there are any messages that will help guide you deeper within yourself on your path to personal transformation and love.
Peace, Love, and Light
Lori Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment