Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Love Thyself and Heal the World

We are all mere reflections...when we allow ourselves to shine we help others see through their own darkness and guide them to their light...we must be the change we wish to see the world...we must allow ourselves to shine.

I wish there was a way for me to peel away your layers
and expose you to the love and light that dwells deep within you
so you would know that the light doesn't burn
and that love has nothing to do with pain
so that I can show you that all those layers were just
mountains of fear tricking you into thinking you knew what was best for you
tricking you into thinking the layers were protecting you
I can not peel those layers off for you
but I can expose you to the love and light that dwells deep within you
because I am your perfect reflection...
I will be the love and light that dwells within you so you can know
who and what you truly are
so you can know that the light doesn't burn
and that love has nothing to do with pain
I will reflect so you can seen beneath those layers
I will reflect what is beneath those mountains of fear that is tricking you into thinking you know what is best for you
I will reflect and show you that love is your only true protection
~Lori Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment